Thursday, November 27, 2008

Aurora Borealis in Las Vegas?




Yesterday was a rainy and dreary day is Las Vegas.
I spent the day at Drift Spa at Palms Place. I took advantage of a 50% off offer for employees/friends/family and got a massage. It's been a LONG time since I treated myself to a massage. Before the massage I spent an hour in the Palms Place fitness center. I regret not taking any pictures during my work out. You have view that stretches from downtown on your left to well beyond Mandalay Bay on your right. It's an incredible view that almost makes you forget that you have sweat dripping off of your nose.
When I returned home last night it was still dreary and drizzling rain. I took these pictures off of my balcony. If you look closely you can see the top of a portion of NYNY.
The green glow comes from the MGM Grand.
I'm off to a friend's home for Thanksgiving dinner.
I hope everyone takes a few minutes today, in spite of the econony/world outlook, to think about what we all have to be thankful for.
I'll be thinking about the family feast back east while enjoying a suitable substitute here in the desert.
Happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Listed on BlogShares