Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Calling Dr. Freud.


After three days (I work nights) of insomnia I finally get to sleep at a decent hour only to be awakened by this dream:

I'd apparently quit my current job and returned to my previous one back on the East coast. Many of the employees at my previous workplace were familiar and even one person from three jobs ago worked at my last place of employment.

From the time I walked back into my previous place of employment I totally regretted it. I kept thinking WHY did I do this? Is it too late to undo this?

Every printer in every office was spewing paper with enough velocity to hit the ceiling.

There was a line on the floor that didn't exist when I last worked there. Everytime I stepped over it alarms went off and people would yell at me that I'd stepped into the bakery side of the business and that I couldn't do that.

What the hell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Listed on BlogShares