Thursday, February 15, 2007

Don't ask me, I don't know how this happened.

I'm dealing a $2-5 NL game on table 7.
After I deal all 10 players their two hole cards I notice my bright yellow cut card laying near the jackpot drop slot. Oh shit. I just casually slid the cut card to the bottom of the deck while wondering what the hell?? Did I even cut the deck?
Then it happened.
The red light on the shuffle master starts to blink. I notice that the message says too few cards-51. I instantly know what I will find above the yellow cut card and below the bottom of the stub. You guessed it. The missing card from the green deck. I had used it as the cut card. I have NO idea how I managed that. I also have to wonder how/why not one player even noticed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Listed on BlogShares