Friday, August 21, 2009

Photo Dump

The picture of the most profitable outing is the Wynn picture.
I have been going to the spa at Encore. On Tuesday before I headed upstairs to the spa I entered the free slot tournament and was assigned to the 1:00 PM session. The 11,320 score was good enough to win the session and $500 in free slot play. The session win also entitled me to play in the finals at 5:00PM. I came in second in the finals and that was good for another $750 in free slot play.
Logic told me that it would be best to run the $1250 through a poker machine with a "decent" pay table. At the Encore you aren't going to find any full pay machines......at least I couldn't find any there.
I started out playing a poker machine, but to me a single hand poker machine is BORING and too much like work. I then started bouncing around on penny and nickel machines betting the max. My good fortune continued and by the time I had run the $1250 through a variety of machines I was able to cash out around $1,430.
I went back to the Encore on Thursday hoping to play in the daily tournament again only to be told that you are only allowed to play in it once for the duration of the promotion.
Oh well, the one time was gooooood.
Perhaps the most satisfying thing from my point of view is that after I had played the freeplay through once, I cashed out and left the premises and didn't give any/all of it back (that day at least).


































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Listed on BlogShares