Friday, August 11, 2006

Victoria, BC, Canada



By this time I was tired of taking pictures and my memory stick was full. I borrowed another memory stick but for some reason it would only hold about 10 pictures. Beggers can't complain so I took what pictures I could until the memory stick filled and filed the rest of the scenery away in my human memory stick.....my brain.





The whole trip seems a blur.

I have no idea when my next cruise will be but I don't think the scenery of this one can be topped.







I only played poker twice on this cruise. Both times it was $2-4 limit. I lost $15 once and won $9 the other time.

Since returning to land I played $3-6 at the Tuscany (+$176). They have a nice room over there.

Yesterday I got a call from Nicholas in the 3s . He was in town on business. We had a bite to eat and a few drinks and then headed to Treasure Island with hopes of playing the mixed game there. No such luck. We managed to convince one other person to get on the list but the floorman wouldn't even start the game short handed.

We then headed to the Mirage and jumped on the list for $6-12. It took about 30 minutes but we finally got in that game. I tried to run over aces with jacks and my AKh was no match for pocket 4s. Other than those two hands it was rather uneventful and I cashed out down $69.

Today I head back to the red and purple felt jungle. No green felts at the Palms.

See you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Listed on BlogShares