Monday, August 15, 2005

VegasRockStarPoker

I've recently been informed that I will be dealing this event. Working at the Palms sure does present some interesting possibilities. I dealt to Dave Navarro last year and I can honestly say that he is the nicest guy with black finger polish that I have ever met. The last time I dealt to him, he and his friends kept mentioning that they wanted to go up to their room and play more poker. I hinted that I would be happy to be of service to them. He said he would take me up on that offer. When I clocked out, they were still playing in the poker room and I went home. Good thing I didn't become their private dealer as my boss later told me that it would NOT have been a good idea. Something trivial about those gaming regulations and my gaming license.

http://www.vegasrockstarpoker.com/

As usual, I am a day late and a few $$ short. The deadline for entry was at midnight. I missed it by a few hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Listed on BlogShares